Quantcast
Damascus Key chains. - Page 4
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Damascus Key chains.

Wild Boar: That sounds like one crazy gift idea! But why only a 12 inch skillet, If were doing something crazy we should go all out im thinking a 2 burner skillet! That one made me smile
    Randy Jr
    Please visit us at our website by clicking below

10.00 off for Cyber Monday!! KKF members!!!

Im bumping this thread for CYBER MONDAY Blow out!!!

Today only all available damascus keychains will be 10.00 off!!!! Thats right.. 10.00 off each and every one! till midnight tonight! This is only for KKF members.

Your welcome to message me, or you can snag them directly of my web site and when I print out the shipping labels.. I will refund the 10.00 back into your account.
    Sry . Its the only way I know to do this as a exclusive offer to KKF. So Please take a look at the current pieces and get B4 there all gone!

Thanks for your support KKF and Merry Christmas to you all!

Randy

Inspired by God, Forged by Fire, Tempered by Water, Grounded by Earth, Guided by the spirit.. Randy Haas

Availible Knives

I still have a few of these damascus key chains in stock.

I have at least one of each of these shapes, cross, dog tag, lightning bolt, knife, diamond in stock.

Also I have 3 key chains that have small Meteorites! Im marking them all down to 25.00 Each..

Please PM if interested..

Inspired by God, Forged by Fire, Tempered by Water, Grounded by Earth, Guided by the spirit.. Randy Haas

Availible Knives

The wife really liked the heart keychain

David, Thats awesome, Im glad she liked it!! These are way cool! I gave a few as gifts to my nephews who both just started driving in the last couple years. And they really liked them!

I still have a couple of these left. feel free to PM me if you would like to get in on the 25.00 each special price.

Availible Knives