Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums by donating using the link above or becoming a Supporting Member.
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: The Wok Shop.

Ditto on the messy vessel, although some of that is just practice. Right now I'm trying to adapt to making fried rice on the new 14" wok instead of my main 16" wok, without throwing fried rice all over the place.

Boom, The burner we have must be used outdoors (at least they recommend it). The fire that come from it reminds me of the move Dragon Slayer, when the dragon would inhale and blow onto the Slayer only being protected by his dragon scale covered shield.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	dragonslayer-1981-special-effects-vermithrax-dragon-fire.jpg 
Views:	12 
Size:	18.9 KB 
ID:	39712

One thing you can give and still keep...is your word.

Quote Originally Posted by Mucho Bocho View Post
    Boom, The burner we have must be used outdoors (at least they recommend it). The fire that come from it reminds me of the move Dragon Slayer, when the dragon would inhale and blow onto the Slayer only being protected by his dragon scale covered shield.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	dragonslayer-1981-special-effects-vermithrax-dragon-fire.jpg 
Views:	12 
Size:	18.9 KB 
ID:	39712
    Yea, I’m outdoors. That grease plume; no way that ends well indoors.

Hey Mucho; I made friends with a guy that owns a plasma cutter. He agreed to cut a hole in a stainless steel work table to nestle my wok burner in. The table is $85 on Amazon. Should improve the setup. I hope. I had to paint the top rind with black bbq paint. It was rusting fairly quickly.