• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Kitchen Knife Forums and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

A Few For Sale

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

easy13

Reaction score
Been into downsizing and just working with one refined set of knives and letting them age/change in shape, profile and look as I work with them. Here are a few that should go to a new home

TAKEDA AOGAMI SUPER KOGATANA 85MM (3.4") - Fun little knife, great for a handle project and handy as an agile parer, would hold onto but my del parer and a sab nogent parer I got in france are more than enough. Barely used, great shape w/ box - Sells for $120 New - $100 SHIPPED CONUS

IMG_3133 by KidAnkles, on Flickr

Katsushige Anryu Blue #2 Hammered Gyuto 210mm - Great 210 gyuto, blue 2 on the edge, 63 HRC, takes a great edge with ease and holds it. Used in pro setting for half a year, but far from daily, ton of life in this knife. Great for home or work, nice handle, shape & grind. Sells for around $215 new - $175 SHIPPED CONUS

IMG_3124 by KidAnkles, on Flickr
IMG_3125 by KidAnkles, on Flickr
IMG_3126 by KidAnkles, on Flickr

Wakui Shirogami #2 240mm Sujihiki
- Love this one, sharpens with ease, nice height for a suji, can def be used for a little prep work outside of just slicing. Stainless cladding, solid handle, in good shape with some light signs of ware (light scratches on blade that can easily be polished off). Great maker, great knife. Sells for $215 New - $175 SHIPPED CONUS

IMG_3135 by KidAnkles, on Flickr
IMG_3130 by KidAnkles, on Flickr
IMG_3132 by KidAnkles, on Flickr

These are all amazing knives, if someone was smart and new to j knives these three would make a stellar home kit, add a bread knife and that's all you would ever need. Also love that Takeda, I really should get one, it's a fun little knife.

PRICE DROP - 210 Anryu - $165 SHIPPED CONUS

FINAL DROP - Anryu - $155 Shipped CONUS

Aint going no lower on the Anryu, pulling off the market, thread closed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back