Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums by donating using the link above or becoming a Supporting Member.

Thread: Maruoyama Shiro Suita and/or [Ohira] Ao Renge

Maruoyama Shiro Suita and/or [Ohira] Ao Renge

I've yet to try either of these types of stones and would like to get my hands on some. I'd be interested in buying/borrowing/trading for one of these. If you're interested in a trade to test, I'd be open to sending a flat rate box containing some rocks in return for the same. PM me with what you have or what you have in mind.

Quote Originally Posted by vinster View Post
    I've yet to try either of these types of stones and would like to get my hands on some. I'd be interested in buying/borrowing/trading for one of these. If you're interested in a trade to test, I'd be open to sending a flat rate box containing some rocks in return for the same. PM me with what you have or what you have in mind.
    I have a Maruoyama Shiro suita you might be interested in. It is a bit redundant in my collection and I've neen thinking about scaling back. PM if interested.

Excellent choices Vinster, if I still had either of mine I'd lend them to you. Glad to see you back on the forum, its been a while.