• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Kitchen Knife Forums and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

210 Gengetsu, Stainless Stainless

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

daveb

Staff member
Administrator
Global Moderators
Reaction score
Too many 210's or too many Gengetsu's. I love this knife but use a Zensho Yoshi more when I want a 210.

Priced to sell at $250, new is $300. Knife will be shipped USPS Priority Insured.

Gently, some light work at catering events. I've stropped on Jnat, not sharpened.

20180619_081049.jpeg20180619_081128.jpeg

Maxim had the Zensho line of Yoshi made for him. Don't know if that's what you mean by "old school".

Gengetsu is similar but lighter. Long flat spot for a 210.

Semi stainless or stainless clad?
"Stainless Stainless" has me a little confused

Jon offers these in stainless clad white or stainless clad semi stainless. This is the newer version, stainless clad semi stainless variant. (The one that retails for $300)

I went for brevity:groucho:

Jon offers these in stainless clad white or stainless clad semi stainless. This is the newer version, stainless clad semi stainless variant. (The one that retails for $300)

I went for brevity:groucho:
I didn't even know that existed.
I thought the semi stainless were monosteel

Back