Quote without any comments :-)

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ack!

I was okay with the general vibe of the article until I hit this line: "I'll continue to take great joy in watching all manner of YouTubers for their soothing, ASMR-friendly guidance and relishing in that little pocket of quiet me-time I carve out for myself every month."

This whole ASMR business is the first time I've heard of a fad or fetish that I really, seriously, don't get at all. The videos I've seen just creep me out. I guess I'm not sennnsssitive enough, yikes!
:scared4:

Ack!

I was okay with the general vibe of the article until I hit this line: "I'll continue to take great joy in watching all manner of YouTubers for their soothing, ASMR-friendly guidance and relishing in that little pocket of quiet me-time I carve out for myself every month."

This whole ASMR business is the first time I've heard of a fad or fetish that I really, seriously, don't get at all. The videos I've seen just creep me out. I guess I'm not sennnsssitive enough, yikes!
:scared4:

Sounds like that felling of "ick" you get when something gives you the heebie-jeebies. People actually like that feeling? Brain chills or whatever you want to call it is almost as bad as when you move the wrong way and it feels like a nerve or something "snaps", talk about a yucky feeling. No idea what is actually happening there but I don't like it...lol.

To each their own, though!

Oh, and don't get me wrong, I find sharpening very relaxing and enjoy it but if it gave me the chills I might stop.:rofl2:

Back