Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: GIVEAWAY!! Christmas stocking stuffer GIVEAWAY!

GIVEAWAY!! Christmas stocking stuffer GIVEAWAY!

Its that time of year again. My favorite holiday!! CHRISTmas.

What I would like to do is a Christmas GIVEAWAY! Heres how its gona work..

To enter.. post IM IN!! and tell us about one of your fond memory's of a Christmas morning.. or a description of a great Christmas gift you were blessed with.. Or just something funny about the holiday or yourself.. Lets have fun with this!

You can enter once a day..The number of your post will be your entry. Lets run this till 7:30 ish on 12/12/11 I will use RANDOM NUMBER GENERATOR to select the winners. Yep. I said winner's!! There will be 3 winners drawn! that means 3 gifts given.. Ho,Ho Ho..

The Winners will have there choice, They can choose a Stabilized block or set of scales.(Killer figured wood of course..) for that next re-handle project.. OR A HHH Damascus key chain..

The GIVEAWAY will run from now till the 12th of December. then at 7:30 ish I will use Random number generator to pic the winning numbers. and post them here. EVERYONE is welcome to enter. No matter where you live.. I will pay the shipping cost to you if you win..

There will be 3 gifts given. That means 3 winners. You may enter as many times as you like.. But only once a day.

Merry Christmas to you all from us here at HHH Knives

God Bless you and yours this holiday season
    Randy Haas and Family!

Inspired by God, Forged by Fire, Tempered by Water, Grounded by Earth, Guided by the spirit.. Randy Haas

Availible Knives

I'm in!

My father used to make Christmas day pretty hard. I'm not sure why. Christmas day 4 out of 5 times ended with us doing some sort of lengthy punishment, or enduring a fairly severe fight. My first girlfriend came over in her dad's pickup truck on Christmas Day and I was re-organizing and sorting a large bookcase, as part of a family-wide punishment for some kind of thing or another.

She was so shocked, she just said "No, get up, you are leaving. It's Christmas." My dad walked up behind her, a notoriously intimidating 235lb baritone(the kind of guy that pockets a gun when going to talk to the neighbors), and said "He can't go anywhere. He's got to clean up this room." And my wife, then 15 years old and 5'3", looked him straight in the eye and said "No he's not. This is ridiculous. I am picking him up and we are going somewhere else. It's Christmas, he is not going to sort books all day."

He was so taken aback, that he didn't even react. He took one step back, and I left with the girl that is now my wife.

Amazing Story Eamon!

I'm in! Thanks Randy!

While I don't celebrate christmas with my family, its my GF favourite time of the year and this will be the first year (in 3) that I won't be travelling over december so I'm pretty excited! I'm sure there are many memories to be made!

Sounds like you did well for yourself, Eamon. Plus she went through a fair amount of trouble to get you a freaking knife! I'm in. Thanks for the opportunity.

I'm in.

My favorite gift as kid was Stretch Monster -- until is started leaking a couple years later and became quite nasty.

Name:  dscf0262_200x150_200x150.jpg
Views: 304
Size:  20.6 KB

k.
    "There's only one thing I hate more than lying…skim milk, which is water that's lying about being milk." -- Ron Swanson

Im In!!!!

My daisy Red Ryder BB gun that I almost shot my brothers eye out with !!!!!!

I'm in!
    My favorite christmas story is my son's first christmas. His eye's lit up when we rained gifts upon him. I now look forward to christmas every year. My greatest gift? Getting to spend christmas with my wife and my son

I'm in. My funny holiday story is that one year on Christmas we had like 3 things to eat in the house crackers bread and milk. So I rode around for a couple of hours looking for somewhere to eat or buy some food, I was 16 at the time. When I asked my mom why there was no food in the house she said she was to lazy to go to the store. It has been over 10 years later and I continue to give her grief about that, I usually tell her I went to the grocery store sometime Christmas week and we both have a good laugh about it. I also ask her if she has any food or if she needs to come by and get something to eat. Good times.

I'm In

Most definitely I get much more happiness out of giving than receiving. Not that a new knife is not welcomed!

Many years ago my wife wanted a kitchen aid mixer. She was going to settle for a cheaper one. I went out and bought a very nice commercial grade one that we still have. She loves to bake and has a natural talent for it, I would know being a Chef myself. She is notorious for ruining surprises digging through whatever she has to to know exactly what is going on and what she is getting. We already had a ton of presents under our tree as we were hosting family from both sides that year. I wrapped her mixer up and "buried" it under some other presents without any name on the present. I got her a few small books fro writing recipes in and a few other smaller gifts which I did put her name on and she opened those not to happy with what she received ... at last the one large gift was left with no name and everyone trying to guess what it was and who it was for... I told my wife she should open it, and open it did. Needless to say, she was very happy, surprised, and impressed she had absolutely NO idea i got it for her.

I am in.
    I loved all the xmas's when my children were children..........Good Times