Henderson vs. Shogun

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JBroida

KKF Vendor
Founding Member
Reaction score
Anyone watch the fight yesterday?

Maybe one of the best fights i've ever seen. The rest of the card was pretty amazing as well. Didnt expect the silva-le fight to go that way.

Anyways, i'm sure i'm not the only MMA fan here, so lets hear what you thought...

Best fight i have seen in a long time, although I am biased. Grew up with danny and his older brother tommy. There dad barny was my wrestling coach from age 6. anyhow they both showed some tremendous heart in that fight....

It was truly an incredible fight. I wanted Shogun to win but I think he started a little slow and paid for it. He took an incredible amount of punishment in the 3rd round and then I thought he was gonna finish it in the 4th. Best MMA fight ever? I think it might be. I think this is a good one to show people who are skeptical of MMA what it's all about, everything that's good about MMA was in this fight. The Le vs Silva fight was also pretty entertaining, the end was vicious. Overall it was the best UFC event in a long time, lot of early finishes and exciting fights. Also here is a picture of Shogun and Henderson

377021_10150372112326345_35067391344_8558744_2017365460_n.jpg

Nice picture. Braulio Estima is the only real famous fighting person I've ever met. Henderson's face isn't even that marked up in the one I posted, he never seems to get cut either which is remarkable. Doesn't seem to be any sign of his chin fading yet

he has an amazing chin... then again, so did rua in this fight... i thought he was done at least a few times.

Broida, why didn't you tell me you were an MMA fan before? I've been watching for over 15 years now, but have not purchased the last few UFCs...but my buddy also said SHogun/Hendo was one of the best fights he has ever seen.

I've been to a few UFCs and other organization events...but the highlight was going out to Chicago to watch Fedor fight live a year or so ago. He was my idol, so its a shame how he has ended his reign over his last few fights.

Hendo has been a beast for a decade and is still today. Just like Couture, he gets better with age.

Back