• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Kitchen Knife Forums and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

For Sale!!

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jgraeff

Reaction score
Ok guys i have a few more knives i just don't ever use anymore. All in good condition

Fist off i have some forschners that were my starter knivessantoku 7" (most used of them all but still work well) $40

and a Chefs knife 10" $80

Also have a Shun classic 8" chefs with grantons $110

And i have a 7" usuba that has only been used a handful of times $70

Last edited by a moderator:
The rules of the B/S/T forum require you to price your stuff.

Last edited by a moderator:
As strange as this might sound, I there was a Global G2 in here, I might throw a low offer at it. I feel like beating up on one for some reason.

Too bad i don't have any of those laying around. The Forscner gyuto is actually a really nice knife, its like an old french chefs knife, has some weight to it and actually takes a great edge. I don't like the profile so much but it go me through culinary school and was great as a prep knife. You can literally mince garlic with it by smashing it down something i wish i could do with my Kono hd but its just to light and thin ha :)

I listed prices but they are subjective il be taking best offer on any of them.

IMG_0104.jpgIMG_0106.jpgIMG_0107.jpgIMG_0108.jpg

Back