What's Up Everyone!

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

C_Dawg

Reaction score
Hi Guys!

I heard a bunch of my friends are here. Just wanted to say hello!

Hey!

Thank you! It makes me soooo happy to know that someone enjoyed and even benefited from my efforts!

I hope to be around here and hopefully be able to offer knowledge and humor and we can all have a great time : )

Haven't seen or heard from you in years it seems, welcome home. :)

Stefan

Howdy! I don't know you and vise versa...lol, but Welcome!!!

thanks everyone!

it's great to see some old friends and i'm excited to meet some new ones!

i've got some knives that are gonna be put up into the for sale area. see you soon!

Curtis, great to see you here. I found the forums thanks to your videos.

Thanks Guys!

I hope that my contributions have brought you all great things and knowledge : )

For some reason, these forums won't let me post in for sale yet, but here's a link to KF for sale: http://www.knifeforums.com/forums/showtopic.php?tid/916797/

I got a couple knives to sell for the holidays. Actually, I'm planning to make a pretty big life change, so the money could help : D

Either way, please allow me to be a resource for knife knowledge and maybe some humor. See you on the boards!

Thanks Guys!

I hope that my contributions have brought you all great things and knowledge : )

For some reason, these forums won't let me post in for sale yet, but here's a link to KF for sale: http://www.knifeforums.com/forums/showtopic.php?tid/916797/

I got a couple knives to sell for the holidays. Actually, I'm planning to make a pretty big life change, so the money could help : D

Either way, please allow me to be a resource for knife knowledge and maybe some humor. See you on the boards!

Curtis,
We have the Buy/Sell/Trade forum set up that only members with 30 days & 50 post minimums can sell. It's a little security measure is all. In your case we all know you so we'll wave that and give you the permission to post there. I'll make the change in a minute and after that you should be good to go. Good luck with the sales and life change too. :)

Back