pass around

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bill Burke

Reaction score
So I have been thinking about doing a pass around for the last few days and was wondering what every one thinks about it. I am thinking a 240mm gyoto or possibly a 270mm suji it will be 52100 and on the thin side <3mm. nothing fancy, plain handle. what do yall think?

i would love to be part of said pass around. either way.

I would love to be a part of one!

Umm, yes please. Been thinking about taking the plunge into one of your knives anyway.

Three responses in three minutes, wowza.

I'd love to participate as well!

Very generous of you to give us the opportunity.

I've never done one and am not a well known member of the community but if given the chance I would like to participate.

-AJ

Me too, if Canadians are allowed! Maybe I can get squeezed in at the end(?)

I think you should do the gyuto, people have more to reference it to.

Wow Christmas comes early to KKF! Can't wate to see how long this list gets
You know I'm in

I would be interested in either knife, but I think my name is coming up on your list sometime in the near future, so feel free to give the opportunity to someone else.

Sounds great bill! Count me in, I'd love to try either knife.

-Chuck

Well Id be so far down the list who knows when I would use it. If you dont mind this pass around being that long I would like to participate as well.

im in...do the gyuto, most people can easily compare it to something that they own.

I would be interested in either knife, but I think my name is coming up on your list sometime in the near future, so feel free to give the opportunity to someone else.

I'm in still but put me at the end of the pass around. That way I can see how well it holds up compared to the ones I have.

P.s Dave or jonny the title "super moderator" must be banned!! Or I will find a way to hack the sight and replace it with " Mike Stward jr"

I'm in if there is still room! I certainly would like to try out one of your knives and see how it stacks up to the ones I have, (DT, Del, Butch and others) :knife:

I really want to handle a Burke knife! Gyuto unless Colin is passing around his Suji! :)

Figures that something like this happens when I'm not around to sign-up! I'd like a turn, if possible. :)

Id love t try one of yourknivesout bill....if i can help in any waywiththe pass around let me know.....Ryan

Wow, not shortage of interest here.
If there's still room, please count me in. Either suji or gyuto would be of interest to me, but for comparison sake, I certainly have more gyutos.

Back