Quantcast
Explain Your Username (if you want to) - Page 10
Page 10 of 13 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast

Thread: Explain Your Username (if you want to)

Mine is 'cause I am Anonymous.
    Another day, another band aid.

Old TAD song. Dunno how I picked it up must've been reminiscing my old grunge days.

I got tired of making up usernames so I just stuck with this one. It has worked fine until today, when I tried to sign up with Photobucket. They claim they already have one, so I am now 777kath there. I'll never remember.

Igasho means wanderer and thats how ive always felt

Mine is an obvious pun on "See Right Through You", using my name. My wife gave me the name right after we met 10 years ago, and it stuck. At the time I was moving toward the Bar Exam (So the name was quite fitting ), but my life ended up taking me a different way. I only use it now in my non-professional life, but I do not believe it will ever go anywhere.

-Chris
    At Death's Door You Only Have 2 choices. Die Happy or Die Regretfully.
    Knowing this...........Choose 1 and Live!!!!!!!!!

I'm Todd. I live in Maryland (nmd).

My name is Huw, my girlfriend calls me Hewitt, that became Hewitt Von Blewitt,
    Huw
    In order to make delicious food, you must eat delicious food. Jiro Ono

Name is Charlie. Took over a kitchen and the front of house staff turned out to be very weepy. At the company party they admitted that they called me "Chuckles the nightmare clown" behind my back. Around that same time my nieces and nephews started calling me Uncle Chuckles. At Fourth of July that year I was drinking whiskey and squirt out of the squirt can. My brother in law told my niece to stay away from "Uncle Chuckles Special Squirt".

Never liked nicknames till that summer when it just ended up making me laugh so much.

Played football in high school. Freshman year was on kick off team. I am a big guy and i ran down the field on a practice day screaming ahhhhh and smashed the kid and forced a fumble. The coach said STOP! Hey fat kid, number 71, yeah you...this is practice don't kill the kid you ran down there screaming and waddling down the field like pumbaa in the lion king and it stuck.

Quote Originally Posted by pumbaa View Post
    Played football in high school. Freshman year was on kick off team. I am a big guy and i ran down the field on a practice day screaming ahhhhh and smashed the kid and forced a fumble. The coach said STOP! Hey fat kid, number 71, yeah you...this is practice don't kill the kid you ran down there screaming and waddling down the field like pumbaa in the lion king and it stuck.