• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Kitchen Knife Forums and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

F.K. Dick Dickoron polished steel

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I forgot to post this along with the Shapton so mod. please merge the threads if necessary.

Here is a F.K. Dick dickoron polished steel. It would be pretty hard to hurt this guy but to be thorough, I'll say it's in practically new shape.
$40 post paid (U.S. only), USPS M.O. or paypal gift only please.

6398794961_302e6e7b36_b.jpg

6398795129_d2619d4a3e_b.jpg

Love it "Dick Polish" in bold type on the side. Got to get a few funny looks at work for this one. I have the orange handle square one that is fine cut on 2 sides and " polish" on the other two, Been using it for 5+ years now. I like the shape of the dick polishing steel above, Its a great Steel some one should grab it.

I grabbed the "F. Dick Steel" - as per Niloc's advice that it would be enjoyable.:lol2:

Justin, I have not received your payment. Your inbox is full and I'm unable to send you PM's:
Are you located in the U.S.? If so, I need your address so I can box your steel up....if not, I need your address to figure out shipping costs.

The steel showed up today. The only other steel that I'd seen of theirs was literary probably 60+ yrs old and had been through some serious abuse in a butcher shop for most of that.
The new one (the one you sent me looks like new) seems to be of even better construction and will certainly out live me and any successive generations that show it the least bit of kindness. It really is awfully nice and works great for feeling and fixing little defects on an edge.
.... it sure was "a steal" har har har.
Thanks again!

F.Dick is very popular in Europe. The steel you got is great, will serve you well for many years to come. Congrats :)

First time you misplace it will be funny as hell " Hay has anyone seen my dick polish?"

First time you misplace it will be funny as hell " Hay has anyone seen my dick polish?"

Ha yeah, and people already think I'm weird enough as it is... they probably won't even raise an eyebrow.

Back