Thread: Utah/SLC get together

Utah/SLC get together

I know there are a few SLC memebers here and quite a few other SLC lurkers, who should sign up.

Any Utah/SLC members want to get a group together to look at some knives sometime after the holidays cool down?

I'm all for this Holidays are crazy for me, but glad I didn't miss this thread all together.

I might be able to come up for a get together.

Hoss

I am flying in, what's the nearest airport?

"All beauty that has no foundation in use, soon grows distasteful and needs continuous replacement with something new." The Shakers' saying.

If my KKF Inbox is full (or not), please contact me via Email: anvlts@gmail.com

Wow, was not expecting a response from Devin and Marko, I was just thinking dinner and drinks.

Looking sometime in the first of Jan.

@Marko, the closest airport is Salt Lake International. Just about 10 min away from downtown SLC and only about 30 min to "the best snow on earth".

I wish I could come. It would be fun to meet you guys and to see Devin.

M

"All beauty that has no foundation in use, soon grows distasteful and needs continuous replacement with something new." The Shakers' saying.

If my KKF Inbox is full (or not), please contact me via Email: anvlts@gmail.com

[QUOTE=kalaeb;62070 only about 30 min to "the best snow on earth".[/QUOTE]

Fresh Utah powder,does not get any better then that.I wish I was 25 years younger.

I'm in. As long as the schedule permits. Just say when and where.