Japanese Knives My first look around.

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Chef Niloc

Banned
Reaction score
I just took a good look for the first time ( don't flame me ), and I just wanted to post that I think it's quite a nice sight. I thought you were just selling some knives from small makers ( nothing wrong with that ), but you have all sorts of cool things tucked away all over your sight. I also like how you did the intro or the "about us" part, it's a nice touch that I don't think I have seen on any other online store? At least none that I have been to or are worth remembering. Question I have, what kind of art does your wife do?

Any way that's it just wanted to post my compliments on the sight.
P.S. For any one reading this I have bought knives from Jon before, just not threw his sight so I can also say 1st hand that he offers great service. knowledgabul, timely, and most important honest.
Colin

I just took a good look for the first time ( don't flame me ), and I just wanted to post that I think it's quite a nice sight. I thought you were just selling some knives from small makers ( nothing wrong with that ), but you have all sorts of cool things tucked away all over your sight. I also like how you did the intro or the "about us" part, it's a nice touch that I don't think I have seen on any other online store? At least none that I have been to or are worth remembering. Question I have, what kind of art does your wife do?

Any way that's it just wanted to post my compliments on the sight.
P.S. For any one reading this I have bought knives from Jon before, just not threw his sight so I can also say 1st hand that he offers great service. knowledgabul, timely, and most important honest.
Colin

Colin-
Thanks so much. Glad you finally got around to checking out the site ;) . I honestly think its about half and half of people who shop through our site and people who just e-mail, PM, or call me (or sometimes just stop by). The general theme of the store is that we carry stuff that i want ;) So far it seems to be going well

My wife is not the artist (though she is very artistic). Her parents make pottery. You can check out some pictures here:
(here are some pictures of their wood burning kiln, which we helped them fire around the end of last year)
IMG_1633.JPG

IMG_1941.JPG

IMG_1931.JPG

IMG_2227.JPG

IMG_2277.JPG

IMG_2309.JPG

IMG_2439.JPG

IMG_2554.JPG

IMG_3103.JPG

Wholly guacamoley!!! That is one serious wood burner! You could do a pizza in there in what, 10 seconds?

it gets hot... even so hot that its difficult to stand within 10 ft. Cotton clothes only... synthetics will melt ;)

Back