Howdy All from New Mexico, USA

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Pabloz

Reaction score
Hi all, long time lurker, listener, observer and second-time poster on this forum. My name is Paul Zalesak and I live in Albuquerque, New Mexico USA. And yes, we do have to put the "USA" after New Mexico because to some, "New Mexico" means a foreign country. I've been making custom knives for a few years now and have had several requests to do a chef/kitchen knife. I have been a Knut since a youth and made my first knife at about age 9. I want to thank all of you that I have gleaned information from... I'm looking forward to being a bit more active in contributing to the forum.

Pabloz

Hey welcome Paul!

One of the first things I noticed when moving to Albuquerque was that all the New Mexico license plates specified the country as well as the state. Can't say many other states feel the need to make that distinction. :D

Hey welcome Paul!

One of the first things I noticed when moving to Albuquerque was that all the New Mexico license plates specified the country as well as the state. Can't say many other states feel the need to make that distinction. :D

LOLOL..."You know your from New Mexico when".......

Back