Page 23 of 23 FirstFirst ... 13212223

Thread: Shaving with straight razor?? Newbie Help

Quote Originally Posted by Chef Niloc View Post
    That's so hot!
    Was she good looking in a dangerous kind of way ?
    Yes she was good looking.
    That was why I got in her car with her.
    Holding a razor next to my face she politely asked for my wallet.
    Mark Farley / Burl Source
    Phone 541-287-1029, Email burlsource@gmail.com
    Visit our web store

Way better story then getting into her car and finding out it's a guy. If I'm ever mugged I hope it's by a hot femme fatale.

I recently started shaving my head.....I had thought to try a straight...but...I have had enough stitches in my head already lol. I am looking to pick up a few straights, have a deal in process with Butch right now, but this is a great read for me. And if i ever get mugged....male or female....I am stabbin someone

Got my second Wester Bros. Anchor Brand today. Really nice condition, better than I anticipated from the ebay photo.

Hello. I just found out about this thread from Mike.

I don't spend much time on the forums. There is just too much work to do. But, if anyone has questions about razors, or shaving, don't hesitate to PM me.

A great shaving reference is here: http://www.shavemyface.com/downloads...azor-Shave.pdf I do a few things differently than Chris. But, his article is a great place to start.

I am no longer affiliated with Classic Shaving. They were great to work with. It was just time to move on. I am now taking orders directly.

I hope this helps,

Tim Z.
    Last edited by JohnnyChance; 05-22-2012 at 01:21 PM. Reason: removed site links