Quantcast
Welcome aboard Catcheside Cutlery
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Welcome aboard Catcheside Cutlery

Welcome aboard Catcheside Cutlery

Please join me in welcoming Will Catcheside of Catcheside Cutlery as an official knifemaker vendor here at KKF.

Welcome Will!

Thanks Dave, I'm really excited. Thanks all for making me feel welcome since I first came to the forum and inspiring me to learn a new art here. Look forward to developing that and making some special knives with your help and feedback.

Congrats Will!!!

Mike were sort of like Twins!!!! Although I think you've got more tatoo's than me.

Forgot to say I've had a name change to my name from raisedbybrocks, hope it doesn't cause any confusion, I do like badgers but it started to seem a little irrelevant.

The alleles created by mutation may be beneficial

Welcome Will, I can't wait to see more of your work.

Congrats! Don't forget the gallery.

Quote Originally Posted by WillC View Post
    Mike were sort of like Twins!!!! Although I think you've got more tatoo's than me.

Forgot to say I've had a name change to my name from raisedbybrocks, hope it doesn't cause any confusion, I do like badgers but it started to seem a little irrelevant.
    I got a chuckle at your new name. Any time I ask my wife for something that's a little controversial, she'll say, "We'll see", which is code for ... No.

WillC = We'll see? Haha. You must be southern folk.

Thanks Guys, I'm having a celebration glass of red wine, so cheers. I've been waiting for the sun to come out, or even just half out to get some pics of some recent work/ possible future profiles.
    I've been playing with some blue paper steel in san mai and doing some destruction tests impressive stuff, I can see why its popular. I'll fill you in soon on my plans with that. Lots to do and develop, I'm looking forward to it.

ha ha, Thanks for pointing that out TK and 99, I hadn't realized the pun, but yes that'll do fine