New Work Available

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DWSmith

Still Plays With Blocks
Reaction score
Here is some new work that came back from the last craft show. Rather than just let them sit around gathering dust, I will offer them here.

From left to right:
2 x 12 x 18 Maple w/Walnut border

2 x 18 x 18 Walnut/Mahogany board

2 x 16 x 22 Maple w/Mahogany border (This is the twin to yours Ben)

2 x 18 x 24 Cherry/Mahogany

2 x 18 x 24 Maple w/Mahogany edges

As always, these are available for sale. If there is any interest, contact me by PM, email, web site contact page or the numbers listed on the web site.

DSC_0148.jpg

DSC_0149.jpg

DSC_0150.jpg

DSC_0152.jpg

DSC_0153.jpg

That maple w/ mahogany border board is sweet.

Forgot...The first one, 2 x 12 x 18 Maple w/ walnut border, has another available as well.

Both of the 2 x 12 x 18 maple w/walnut border boards are now sold.

The 2 x 16 x 22 Maple w/Mahogany border is now sold.

Phewwww... Thank you whoever bought it! I really dont need a second board (I dont have the room to use it enough)

-Chuck

You have mahogany available again? It's been a long time!

tk59 - I can get some mahogany. However, I am trying to be very choosy with what I purchase. I am finding there seem to be some hidden internal cracks in the stock which makes some not usable. When I get a better, more dependable supply, I will again offer it on the web site.

tk59 - I can get some mahogany. However, I am trying to be very choosy with what I purchase. I am finding there seem to be some hidden internal cracks in the stock which makes some not usable. When I get a better, more dependable supply, I will again offer it on the web site.
Thanks, David. I'll be on the lookout. :)

Me too! It's yet to arrive but by the picture I'm even more excited!!

Latest posts

Back