one of the craziest knives i've ever made

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DevinT

Reaction score
It's a Gishiki Bocho. Snakewood and mokume handle. Stainless composite damascus blade. 330mm blade length.

Hoss

006.JPG

Ehh... it's alright, I guess. :justkidding:

Absolutely incredible work!

Congratulations. It is one of the most beautiful Japanese styled knives I have ever seen. Much more beautiful than some of the Nenohi and others that have graced the web.

Ohhh YEA!!!! :2thumbsup: Thats one sweet looking piece of steel right there!

Hoss your work has always amazed me, the level of excellence shows in each and every piece I have seen.

Lovely piece of work. I think its got a bit of a turkish vibe about it too.:biggrin:

Wow. That looks amazing, Hoss.

i am at a loss in terms of trying to figure out a way to describe how impressed i am with that damascus. you know - we shouldn't even call it "damascus" anymore because this is something else so far beyond "damascus" that it'd be like calling a category 5 hurricane a "rainstorm"

i am at a loss in terms of trying to figure out a way to describe how impressed i am with that damascus. you know - we shouldn't even call it "damascus" anymore because this is something else so far beyond "damascus" that it'd be like calling a category 5 hurricane a "rainstorm"

Thanks that's quite the compliment.

Thanks everyone.

Hoss

Beautiful Devin, is that multibar? Or does the basketweave change somehow? Either way, WOW! Well done!

Damascus, this is so beyond damascus. This level of metal craftsmanship is more like Steel Art.

Devin, really? I mean really? Insane, actually beyond insane.

[video=youtube;TLeOSOe4GmQ]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=TLeOSOe4GmQ[/video]

Haha. Thanks, JC. Does "Darth Rader" sound like that, too?

Hoss, can we see the back side, as well?

Back