Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: I like this forum! Vote of confidence for Dave

I like this forum! Vote of confidence for Dave

I just wanted to start a thread where those of us who like this forum can say so.
    It is a lot of work keeping up something like this and it can get pretty discouraging when some of the negative stuff happens.
    I know that with me, a little positive encouragement really goes a long way.

If you enjoy the forum and feel Dave is doing a good job, maybe you would be willing to make a supportive post saying so.
    Nothing negative here please.
    Mark Farley / Burl Source
    Phone 541-287-1029, Email burlsource@gmail.com
    Visit our web store

I like this forum too. best source of information and discussion on kitchen knives on the interweb.

I think Dave is doing a great job. Running a forum is a BUTTLOAD of work...And despite all the people who are unhappy with certain aspects of the direction the site has taken, he holds his head up and plugs away at it. As i told him earlier...I have a lot of respect for him in keeping this running and keeping up with everything that is going on. Keep it up Dave...We are rooting for you!

Growing pains. Time to move on and get beyond. Good job Dave. Thanks-Tom
    Tom Gray, Seagrove, NC

I mostly lurk here, and I have learnt a hell of a lot reading pages on this forum. Well done kkf.

I +1

Still Plays With Blocks
    Home Furnishings Capital of the World, High Point, NC

doy. The growth, the way the site loads no problemo, the mature atmosphere, the focus on cooking, the inclusion of vendors, it's why I have a few grand in posts in the past few months.

Engorged Member
    I love this site! I find myself looking at the site half a dozen times a day. I had a great talk with a knife maker today and he said this site has definitely influenced him in a postive way. Good or bad, there are a ton of great minds that contribute.

One of the best sites I've found online. Keep up the fantastic job Dave and company. Not only provides top notch information on kitchen knives, and how to maintain them, also loads of entertainment.