finally logged in...

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mdkraus13

Reaction score
Hi guys...my name is Mike. I'm a chef and a long time member of the ITK forum. I've been keeping at a distance for a while and finally decided to get back into it. I gotta say though...glad to be back even if its bad for my wallet.
Mike
Mdkraus13

Hi Mike, good to see you again!

Stefan

I'd like to know as well if you don't mind answering. I had to move back to WV to help take care of family, but most of my culinary career has been in DC/NoVa. I'm hoping to move back before too long.

Mike, where around here do you work? (you can reply via PM if you prefer)

I work with tkern @ art and soul. I will say that i have taken a step out of the kitchen for a while and am in an f&b role. Wildboar, I think you have been in for dinner right?

I work with tkern @ art and soul. I will say that i have taken a step out of the kitchen for a while and am in an f&b role. Wildboar, I think you have been in for dinner right?
Yes, been there at least a half dozen times now. I did not remember this was your KKF name; I think the 'Alexandria' threw me off. :cool2:

Back