Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: SALE - Hiro AS 240mm Gyuto 2nd

Dangit. Missed this by three days... My boss bought a three hundred dollar knife gift. Yoinks.

dave you're killin us here! if we're not broke, you make us broke. and if we are broke, you make us regret it.

Maybe Dave ought to put this knife on the payment plan, $100 x 3 months plus shipping.

Quote Originally Posted by 99Limited View Post
    Maybe Dave ought to put this knife on the payment plan, $100 x 3 months plus shipping.

That's not a bad idea. I could go for that.

I'm interested but I can't PM! My paypal addy is my username at gmail.com and my zip is 19438

Quote Originally Posted by greenspeed View Post
    I'm interested but I can't PM! My paypal addy is my username at gmail.com and my zip is 19438

Hi GS,
    As an anti-spamming measure we have the PM system set to allow PM's after you make your first 2 posts. I went ahead and switched your PM permissions on though so you should be good to shoot me PM now.

Thanks for interest!
    Dave

Congrats to the buyer(ostensibly greenspeed)! You got a steal of a deal!

Yeah, that was a good deal. Nice pick-up to the new owner.

k.
    "There's only one thing I hate more than lying…skim milk, which is water that's lying about being milk." -- Ron Swanson

All I can say is Holy Schnikies! Now I know what sharp is! I bought this as a birthday present for myself (55 on the 8th) and boy, do I have good taste