• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Kitchen Knife Forums and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sakai Takayuki 330mm Takohiki - $275

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bprescot

Founding Member
Reaction score
Hey guys,

So I'm offering up my Sakai Takayuki 330mm. I picked this up on a whim a bit ago and haven't used it once. I guess I just liked the looks of it. That, and apparently most of the guys made by Sakai Takayuki that year were done by Doi, the man himself! What can I say? Reason took a back seat to Impulse. :lol2:

It's a stunning knife and I've ogled it at length, but it deserves an owner that will actually it use rather than just stare at it in awe.

Here's the original thread from Nathan, with far better photography than I can manage. If, however, you want additional pics, just PM me.

Like previous sales, I'm unfortunately not able to do Paypal, but can do check, MO, Amazon Payments, etc. Price includes shipping in CON US.

Thanks for looking!
Ben

Hey guys,

Like previous sales, I'm unfortunately not able to do Paypal, but can do check, MO, Amazon Payments, etc. Price includes shipping in CON US.

Thanks for looking!
Ben

Were you banned for life because of that?

Yep! Not sure if it's actually life time or just a really really really really long time. There are enough alternatives popping up that I don't find it terribly difficult. And i can still use paypal as a credit card processor, so I can still buy stuff online. Only thing that's awkward is ebay sellers that insist on a paypal account.

I almost just did the same thing... Ugh.

Arghh! Curses for my honesty :wink:

I'm a little surprised at the lack of interest. One and only price drop to $265. I'll be heading out for a client meeting next Thursday, so let's say if it's not sold or in the process by then, I'll hang on to it.

Thanks for looking!
Ben

Latest posts

Back