• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Kitchen Knife Forums and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

210 Itou for sale!

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hattorichop

Reaction score
I'm putting up for sale my 210mm Itou gyuto with purple sugalite scales and red liners.

This knife is like new, it is made with R2 pm steel and in my opinion the best steel for kitchen knives. Stays sharp forever!

This knife is a year old and is like new. I have used it very little and have only sharpened it once. I have also softened the spine

and coil myself.

IMG_3297.jpg

This knife is a real eye catcher.

The reason I want to get rid of it is the fact that I have 2 gyutos made with R2 and I would like to try something else.

I paid $480 US + shipping and I would like to get $420 including shipping anywhere in CAN/US.

Thanks for looking
Karl

Wow, i think this is the longest an Itou has ever been up for sale for!

Price drop just in time for christmas! $400 including shipping.

A steal at that price. It's a great knife.

thanks for the great knife Karl. I spent some time with it on the stones,i can tell already this is going to be a great addition to my kitchen.

That knife was my first choice when I was ready to get my first fancy knife, but they were out of stock. Congrats on an heirloom knife!

thanks for the great knife Karl. I spent some time with it on the stones,i can tell already this is going to be a great addition to my kitchen.

I'm glad your liking the knife Josh and I'm happy to know it went to a good home.
Now I just need to receive it's replacement and everything shall be right again!

Back