I want one of these

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jaybett

Founding Member
Reaction score
[video=youtube;vIJINiK9azc]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vIJINiK9azc[/video]

Jay

I just bought a few little helicopters, but this is so much cooler.

Stefan

I've been seeing these at the local mall recently. The kids stand there mesmerized by the things. I still haven't pulled the trigger though.

I've been seeing these at the local mall recently. The kids stand there mesmerized by the things. I still haven't pulled the trigger though.

The trigger of your BB gun as you shoot that thing out of the sky in the middle of the mall?

Sounds a lot safer than the little toy helicopter that I'm not allowed to use anymore since accidentally bonking my 86 year old mother in law in the head with it. :angel2:

The trigger of your BB gun as you shoot that thing out of the sky in the middle of the mall?
That's cold, man. Provoking children... Anyway, you apparently have no idea what level of violence kids are capable of, not to mention their parents.

I came so close to buying one of these for my brother. Gah!

When I lived in London in the early thousands there was a shop that sold only toy blimps. Super cool heavy duty parts. Will try and find pictures.

Latest posts

Back