Quantcast
Konosuke 240 gyuto/270 kikuichi suji - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Konosuke 240 gyuto/270 kikuichi suji

I would have jumped on the HD, too... and just sold mine, LOL!!!
    The difference between try and triumph is a little "umph"! NO EXCUSES!!!!!!!
    chefchristophermiller@yahoo.com

Kikuichi sold.

I will get these both shipped out tomorrow.

Hope you guys like them.

It is not my intent to sell the knives for monetary gain, even with the custom handles (besides, i think the wood on the HD is mano's anyway). Insane? No, realistic; I am after all just a handle noob. I just like to do it when I have the time in order to relax. The knives are used and were sold as such.

I have been taking stock of all the knives I have and all the knives I plan to get and there is simply not room for them all. While both these knives are awesome cutters, they don't get used like they should and it is my hope the new owners get the chance to use them more. That and the funds will help with a new project.

Amen!!! It drives me nuts when I see used knives offered at a whopping 5% discount

Quote Originally Posted by kalaeb View Post
    Kikuichi sold.

I will get these both shipped out tomorrow.

Hope you guys like them.

It is not my intent to sell the knives for monetary gain, even with the custom handles (besides, i think the wood on the HD is mano's anyway). Insane? No, realistic; I am after all just a handle noob. I just like to do it when I have the time in order to relax. The knives are used and were sold as such.

I have been taking stock of all the knives I have and all the knives I plan to get and there is simply not room for them all. While both these knives are awesome cutters, they don't get used like they should and it is my hope the new owners get the chance to use them more. That and the funds will help with a new project.

My point was, I'd rather have one of these than either of them in new condition. I'd pay extra for them as they are, scuffs and all.

Knife arrived today and it's far nicer than the pictures. The handle is substantial but the balance point is just beyond the muni-machi. I also received another rehandle from Matt and will post pics on another thread.

Matt is The MAN!

Suji arrived today, as described and well packaged! Thanks for the great deal!!!
    The difference between try and triumph is a little "umph"! NO EXCUSES!!!!!!!
    chefchristophermiller@yahoo.com

Quote Originally Posted by johndoughy View Post
    These are too cheap! I mean, seriously!

It comes in great condition, plus patina, finish sharpening, and custom handle(converted on the HD) for $10 on the suji and LESS MONEY on the gyuto.

You are insane.
    No kidding those are awesome prices on those knives with nice rehandle work.