Quantcast
Some extra handles available - Page 15
+ Reply to Thread
Page 15 of 19 FirstFirst ... 51314151617 ... LastLast

Thread: Some extra handles available

Saw this after replying to PMs, will have to measure the handle tonight, but I can say that it does feel nice in my hand. I really think this b&w one came out nicely, and I normaly am never perfectly happy with any handle I make (but I learned to live with imperfection, much healthier than the alternative...).

Stefan

Geeez Stefan that black and white one.... yikes

Just a quick update reg. shipping: I have a whole pile of things to ship out. The three reasons I am behind are: 1) I haven't had a chance to set up my printer in my new place to print the labels, yet, because I don't have a desk, yet. 2) the opening hours of the post office are exactly the same as my work hours. 3) I didn't get my act together... But I will pack and ship it all Sat morning.

Quote Originally Posted by apicius9 View Post
    Just a quick update reg. shipping: I have a whole pile of things to ship out. The three reasons I am behind are: 1) I haven't had a chance to set up my printer in my new place to print the labels, yet, because I don't have a desk, yet. 2) the opening hours of the post office are exactly the same as my work hours. 3) I didn't get my act together... But I will pack and ship it all Sat morning.
    Cool, I was wondering about those ebony blocks. Glad to hear you are getting some stuff back together. I'm not in a rush since I don't have all the tools for wa handles anyway. I just figured life stuff was happening and I totally understand.
    Starting this harvest I'm a starving startling artist/
    Lyrical arsonist it's arduous spitting this smartest arsenic/

sweet! looking forward to it. not in a rush but stoked to see what the handle looks like in real life

Almost forgot to update: The black and white ivory/blackwood handle is sold. Thanks!

Stefan

Posting here from an Iphone sucks. Anyway, one more handle available for a 240 gyuto. Cascara sagrada & black horn, can handle a thicker tang (think Shigefusa). Price is $130 + $8 S&H. It's the middle one in post #83 here http://www.kitchenknifeforums.com/sh...l=1#post223703

Stefan

Is that #9 crazy dyed one gone?
    "A recipe has no soul. You as the cook must bring soul to the recipe." -Thomas Keller

All handles in the pictures in post #126 are still available, except #8; and the mentioned cascara sagrada handle for a 240 gyuto is also still up for grabs. That wood is really nice, hard to grab the depth in a picture.

Stefan

Fire sale

O.k., now I have a new job but the first pay check is delayed and I need some cash in my Paypal account. So, let's call this a 'fire sale'. As mentioned above, available are the middle one in the first picture and all the ones in the second picture except the second one from the left. IMHO they all look nicer in person than on the picture... All handles are $20 off the price listed above (for as many as you want, first come - first served); I don't want the people who just bought handles to think they missed out, so if you bought a handle in the past 2 weeks from me, you can take $30/handle off if you buy one of these. Descriptions see above in this thread.

Thanks,

Stefan

Name:  image.jpg
Views: 217
Size:  79.0 KB
    Click image for larger version

Name:	image.jpg
Views:	458
Size:	360.9 KB
ID:	17592

+ Reply to Thread