Quantcast
Tapatalk for iphone/ipad?

Thread: Tapatalk for iphone/ipad?

Tapatalk for iphone/ipad?

Hi Dave,

I was wondering how difficult it would be to enable this forum to be used with tapatalk app?

I use this with FF when on the go and it loads faster and is easier to navigate than viewing in safari. Everything is formatted for the iphone so it works pretty well.

Just a thought.

-Sam

Sam, when you get a chance can you try this on your iPhone and let me know what happens?

Thanks

The forum does load quite a bit faster in safari. I'm not sure if that has something to do with ATT or something you did behind the scenes.

I wasn't able to find the forum in tapatalk if that's what you wanted me to check.

-Sam

Is that what you were looking for or is there another app that would make it better for you?

Sorry to take so long to respond, Dave.

Whatever you changed made it better for me and I am fine with it now.

You don't have to do this since you already made it faster, but if there is interest with other people keep it in mind. This ( http://www.tapatalk.com/ ) is what I was talking about. I use it to look at FF and it works quite well. I have no idea how difficult it is to install for you or if it will screw anything up, so I would caution you to not do it unless you have a way to remove it easily.

Thanks Dave,

Sam