Japanese Knives wishlist

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JBroida

KKF Vendor
Founding Member
Reaction score
whats on your wishlist?
385987_10150434943383860_369479678859_8562311_1631506931_n.jpg

Not much on mine; a 'starter' straight razor + strop, a book and some clothes. Wife is getting a BoardSmith, a paper knife (thanks, Jon!), a HHH keychain charm and some other stuff that will keep her from killing me because I only got her Kitchen Knife Forum-related items. Oh, and there might be another BoardSmith in that box for, uhm, me... :O

Interesting, which knife, would the guy who has access to most, want for Christmas?

Actually, I would love to see a gallery of Jon's personal knives anyway, thats what I want for Christmas.:D

I have no idea what I am getting for Christmas because my family refuses to buy me any more knife stuff which is kinda funny because I have another on the way which I haven't paid for yet

Interesting, which knife, would the guy who has access to most, want for Christmas?

Actually, I would love to see a gallery of Jon's personal knives anyway, thats what I want for Christmas.:D

well, i just added a gesshin gide wa-gyuto to my personal collection for christmas and 2 prototypes, so thats what i got for christmas this year :p

a burke, another hoss, zakuri (or similar), maybe another Heiji... models? i dunno... that's the big problem after finding funding. definitely some gyutos in there, lol...

One of those 2 proto types is what I want....:nunchucks:

-Chuck

Sleep. Lord, a week of sleep and quiet reading is something I can only dream of.

My Christmas wish for this year is self-employment.

wish list- to get emails from some makers saying your knife is ready, yea that sounds like all I would wish for. But I am a patient guy.

something from, Marko, Burke or Randy, Oh yeah and Devin, Rader, Harner, Davis, catchsides, rodrigue ,Martell, Spike, mario and everyone else I didn't mention.' I like knives!

Gesshin 8k
260mm Carter funayuki
240mm Marko gyuto

Unfortunately, all will probably have to wait 'till a good bit after the holidays.

A rebuilt Sheaffer early 40's fountain pen, grey or brown stripped, what can I say I like the triumph nibs.
A KU knife I don't have already...
A permenant position at work :) (big one)
Custom made razor :p
High end Japanese natural for final polish on my razor.

I could go on for days but the only one that I REALLY wish for is the permanent job slot :)

my twin ittosai kotetsu honyakis... I miss those things dearly.

I got me a 210mm Deba and a 300mm Honyaki Yanagi and thought I am about done for now with knives.
And then I decided that I want to try a mioroshi deba, and of course I had to add a few more stones on the wish list.

I have Iwasaki 60mm :D And some Japanese tools

Latest posts

Back