Thread: DT ITK 240 Western w Black Lacewood handle

DT ITK 240 Western w Black Lacewood handle

Hey Guys,

So here's the deal. this is a great knife for someone taller than me. I got this knife after reading a lot of swaggers-posts about how bigger is better, and I bought in despite my own moderate stature. As a result, this knife which I think is great, just ends up spending time alone in the drawer while I go after smaller instruments.

When the prices went up on these knives it reminded me that maybe I should pass it along to someone who wanted it at the old price and I could maybe get something slightly smaller to replace it.

The knife has probably used 5-10 times in a home kitchen where I cook for two. Hasn't seen a lot of action, hasn't been sharpened (hasnt needed to be its edge retention is as good as any ive tried) I don't want to profit from the deal, rather just put it out there to the board which has been so helpful. So let's say $370 shipped in conus, outside, you pay shipping. pics to follow

Anyone interested ?

Happy holidays!

Brian

Also worth mentioning this one is from the original 10 made fully in house by Devin, I believe...

Pics to follow... It's too dark to be useful atm

PM sent.
    All men dream, but not equally. Those who dream by night in the dusty recesses of their minds wake in the day to find that it was vanity; but the dreamers of the day are dangerous men, for they may act their dreams with open eyes, to make it possible. - Lawrence

This is Pending, but here's a link to the pics anyway... http://gallery.me.com/briancrano#100168

Sold?

SOLD. Sorry forgot to post.

Out of curiosity how much did it cost?