• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Kitchen Knife Forums and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

DT ITK 240 Western w Black Lacewood handle

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bcrano

Reaction score
Hey Guys,

So here's the deal. this is a great knife for someone taller than me. I got this knife after reading a lot of swaggers-posts about how bigger is better, and I bought in despite my own moderate stature. As a result, this knife which I think is great, just ends up spending time alone in the drawer while I go after smaller instruments.

When the prices went up on these knives it reminded me that maybe I should pass it along to someone who wanted it at the old price and I could maybe get something slightly smaller to replace it.

The knife has probably used 5-10 times in a home kitchen where I cook for two. Hasn't seen a lot of action, hasn't been sharpened (hasnt needed to be its edge retention is as good as any ive tried) I don't want to profit from the deal, rather just put it out there to the board which has been so helpful. So let's say $370 shipped in conus, outside, you pay shipping. pics to follow

Anyone interested ?

Happy holidays!

Brian

Also worth mentioning this one is from the original 10 made fully in house by Devin, I believe...

Pics to follow... It's too dark to be useful atm

Back