Quantcast
Cocobolo BURL...Rosewood BURL!! knife scales. - Page 3
+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Cocobolo BURL...Rosewood BURL!! knife scales.

Maple Blocks SOLD!! and are no longer available. Thanks KKF!

Merry Christmas!!

Inspired by God, Forged by Fire, Tempered by Water, Grounded by Earth, Guided by the spirit.. Randy Haas

240mm Stainless Gyuto!!

Quote Originally Posted by HHH Knives View Post
    That would be GREAT Thanks Johnny. Ill just add them to this thread! Rather then starting a new one!

Cocobolo burl!!! I dont have to tell you how RARE this stuff is! I found a source and purchased as much as I possibly could this year. Its time to sort through and sell of some to re coop a little cash to buy some Christmas gifts and more Ironwood burl!!

Yea, Im a wood junky.. It should be in my title on this forum, Resident Burl Junky and knife maker.. lolol

I love beautiful woods and spend countless hours looking through 100s of web site to get my fix.. Now that would be OK if I just looked.. But I tend to BUY the woods when I find something rare or extra beautiful!

I almost HATE to sell these. But If I have to sell them. I would be happier knowing there oing to a fellow Knife Dog then just some random person. Take advantage of these because there probably the last ones I will ever post for sale! And after Christmas. If they have not sold, There going back into my stash!

All prices include shipping to USA. If you want a set shipped elsewhere please contact me for shipping quote

Set 1 Is a Spalted 3 color set thats got Rays and crazy figure on the amazing figure!! There also very large. measuring 7 1/2 X 1 3/4 X 3/8+" there is a small area that will need to be filled either with CA glue or epoxy.. A finer set of cocobolo you will not find!

$85.00
    SOLD

Set 2 Is a INSANE eye burl Its subtle beauty is amazing! I think its way nicer in person then the pic shows! Its 5 3/4 X 1 3/4 X 3/8+" minimum

$ 80.00

Set 3 This set is a bit shorter set, but what it lacks in length it makes up for is beauty and figure!!! Deep RICH colors!! 4 1/4 X 1 3/4 X 7/16" could be split into 2 sets of folder scales with room to spare!

$ 75.00

Set 4 is a HUGE set of killer figured burl scales! These are large enough you could easily get 2 large sets of scales!! Measures 7 1/2 X 3 1/4 X 3/8"
    No matter what you make with these, its gona be BEAUTIFUL!

$ 100.00

Set 5 Is a amazing set of DARK root burl. yep its cocobolo! These are exceptional figured and have alot going on. Just wait till there sanded and shaped and you will be like OMG I Would of paid twice that for this set of scales!!! They are 5 1/2 X 1 5/8 X 3/8" of usable. material.. there actually 6 3/8 long, but I measured to usable material rather then the whole scale!

$80.00

Please post what number set you would like and your shipping info, I will PM you payment info.

Thanks and Merry Christmas!!

Set 5 SOLD!! Thanks KKF!

Inspired by God, Forged by Fire, Tempered by Water, Grounded by Earth, Guided by the spirit.. Randy Haas

240mm Stainless Gyuto!!

+ Reply to Thread