Japanese Knives Konosuke HD Yo-Gyuto

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Jon,

When can we expect these as a stocked item?

Rick

At some point in the near-ish future... we will be bringing in some western handled ones in various shapes and sizes. Let me know if there is something specific you'd like to see and i can try to stock some of those. I will say that we are a tiny company, so we cant do everything right away. However, just to throw it out there, if anyone is interested in ordering one in any of the HD shapes/sizes, our special order process is no more expensive than regular purchases... it just takes a little patience. If there's something you want or something you are looking for, just ask... chances are we can get it for you.

It looks much better in person ;)

Really though, anytime you have questions or have something in mind you want to order, just let me know. We'll do our best to make it happen. Theres something just nice about getting the perfect knife for someone... its cool for us and cool for them

270 gyutos would be nice, too many 240s around these days.

...Theres something just nice about getting the perfect knife for someone... its cool for us and cool for them

Yeah. It seems every time I get the perfect knife, I turn around and there's a more perfect knife that costs a little more... or a lot more...

Latest posts

Back