• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Kitchen Knife Forums and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Kikuichi 210mm Slicer, Masahiro 120mm Petty, Masahiro 150 Honesuki

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Line cooked

Reaction score
Trying to do a little house keeping and thought the following might be interesting for some of the working chef types or someone looking for decent quality at a good price.
All prices include PP fees and shipping in the continental USA. Message me with any questions. Thanks for looking and happy holidays

Tim M.

First up is a Kikuichi 8 inch slicer, Damascus Tsuchime blade finish with Saya, Knife is brand new with factory edge, Asking for $110.00

Next up is A Masahiro Futura all stainless Honesuki in 150 mm. It is from my line cook days. Blade has minor scratches but still sharp. Asking $45.00

Lastly is another Masahiro Futura all stainless petty in 120 mm. Also from my line cook days. Blade has minor scratches, but still sharp. Asking $60.00

TIM_5562.jpg

TIM_5553.jpg

TIM_5559.jpg

I just realized I got the prices messed up in my original post.
The honesuki should be $60 and the petty $45. But if any one is interested I will honor $45.00 for the petty and the honesuki.
I will also drop the price on the Kikuichi slicer to $98.00. Sorry for the confusion.

I just realized I got the prices messed up in my original post.
The honesuki should be $60 and the petty $45. But if any one is interested I will honor $45.00 for the petty and the honesuki.
I will also drop the price on the Kikuichi slicer to $98.00. Sorry for the confusion.

Kikuichi still available? Message me if so. Thanks!

Back