zig zag and wenge

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DevinT

Reaction score
210mm gyuto stainless damascus with 19c27 core, wenge handle

This knife is for a gal that works for Chris Reeve knives. Chris came through Panaca a couple of months ago, he seen my kitchen knife and wanted it. I told that I would trade him for the folder in his pocket, so we swaped the knife in my kitchen for the knife in his pocket, fun.

Hoss

007.JPG

Great knife and very cool story.

That must have been some pocket knife. Very nice bit of welding Devin.:biggrin:

Very nice. The zig zag pattern and wenge go very nice together.

And a lesson learned: show up with nice stuff in your pockets when you visit Devin!

Sorry, I made it sound like this was the knife, we traded for one made from AEB-L, he ordered this one because he liked the other one so much.

Hoss

Great work as always, Hoss. That wenge handle is probably my favorite I've seen of yours--classy and understated but undeniably top quality.

I gotta stay away from these Devin threads... Everytime I see one I start thinking do I really need a car? or should I sell it and get a couple of knives and do with a bike... Motorcycle if I am feeling saucy.

staring into that zig zag pattern on the blade and the wenge - I think i'm being hypnotized into buying a new knife!

wow that's cool.

Great story! I'd like to be a fly on the wall when you and Chris are talking shop.

Latest posts

Back