Quantcast
Jin Knives... coming soon - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Jin Knives... coming soon

Quote Originally Posted by JBroida View Post
    only single be... bevel knives... sorry
    Its ok, I stuttered for a bit when I first looked at those knives too.

I saw some of those in person, really tattooed on my brain how incredible they are. So far out of my price range (or skill-worthiness) but.... should I have lottery winnings or something before they're gone.... Those are some stunning knives.

Wag...maybe you me and a couple of others could set up a time share on one?

Wow bcrano... that might be a good idea.... just to handle such a thing every so often....

I don't know if my money might not be better spent on something less out of reach, though better than what I have, though. If a more than just one or two others are in, where it just doesn't seem ridiculous... OR if the time is split according to $ input or something where I didn't have to put too much in... I'll consider! I'm afraid I won't be much help in dealing with sharpening single-bevels... (at least not at this stage of my development)... but I'd love to be able to handle those every-so-often!

I just posted a photo album on facebook with pictures of all of the Jin knives we have in stock... i'll be putting them up for sale assuming I dont get swamped with business too bad.

Anyways, here's a link to the album:
    http://www.facebook.com/media/set/?s...9678859&type=1

I like the tenugui as a background. Sometimes the deep deep black messes with the lighting and obscures some of the details of the knife, especially around the edges of the handles.
    "God sends meat and the devil sends cooks." - Thomas Deloney

yeah... not all of these come with boxes so we needed something to put them on. That was a furoshiki we have in the shop.

Tried to look for your store defending weapon picture, Jin Machete, to no avail