Quantcast
GOT BURL? - Page 2
Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: GOT BURL?

Desert Ironwood Burl, Block 111 and 104 SOLD, Thanks KKF!!

OK I have 6 sets of Desert Ironwood burl knife scales. See Pictures above. $45.00 each Free delivery USA

Desert Ironwood Burl Blocks # 102, 105, 107, 108, 109, 110. Price drop to $65.00 each Free delivery USA

If your outside of the USA and want a shipping quote. Please shoot me a message or ask on the thread. I will pay the first 5.00 and whatever the balance is will be added to the sale price. Thats fair.

Johnny, Ill try ad get some pics this weekend! The Ironwood burl is spectacular. and you already know anything from Craig is awesom,e!!

Inspired by God, Forged by Fire, Tempered by Water, Grounded by Earth, Guided by the spirit.. Randy Haas

Availible Knives

Cocobolo and rosewood burl at its finest!!

Inspired by God, Forged by Fire, Tempered by Water, Grounded by Earth, Guided by the spirit.. Randy Haas

Availible Knives

Availible Knives

You've been sending your money to Craig again, I recognize some of those. . Great stuff,

Stefan

Its a sickness! Stefan, I know you can relate! Yep Craig's stuff is worth every penny! I just got a box today in the mail with3 large blocks and 2 sets of Killer scales!!

Availible Knives

Funny thing is, I often don't remember people I met in meetings in my day job, but I usually recognize a block of wood that I have seen before. I probably shouldn't mention that to a psychologist And I am waiting for a few boxes myself, very excited even though they are not from Craig

Stefan

I certainly remember that last picture, I almost bid on it!

Hey Randy what is this one?

Quote Originally Posted by bcrano View Post
    Hey Randy what is this one?
    Maple burl.

Availible Knives

I'll tell you what it is- it's SICK!!!
    Spike C
    "The Buddha resides as comfortably in the circuits of a digital computer or the gears of a cycle transmission as he does at the top of a mountain."
    Pirsig