Media My holiday gift to myself

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TamanegiKin

Reaction score
Just a quick pic of my Xmas gift to myself. I'll post more when I get somr patina going. I've used this for about three days now, I'm VERY happy with how it cuts, not to mention the finish is awesome.

IMAG0036.jpg

Envy :thumbsup: Wanna have one Hide in my collection.

Just got this Suisin Shironiko Takohiki 300mm. It has a nice little bit of marbling collar, mostly black though. Fit and finish is quite nice for its price bracket. I guess this should qualify as a holiday gift to myself too.

A lot of thanks must go to Jon :thumbsup: for giving (enabling) me with lots of Suisin info, although this deal came through the new Suisin rep in Oz. Gotta try supporting local business who is not putting too hefty price tag on knives.

hmm... first time I tried to post a picture on this site and it didn't quite work out. I figured it was the "insert image" icon that woul do it, but apparently not. a little help?

That image icons works with external url; in the dialog, you will have to paste in a full url i.e. http://img408.imageshack.us/img408/4509/pict0115w.jpg, then it will show up a [ IMG ]http://img408.imageshack.us/img408/4509/pict0115w.jpg[ /IMG ] in message editing dialog.

@schanop, very nice takobiki. My Yanagiba is from Suisins shiro-niko line and I've been extremely happy with it.
@tkern, I upload to Photobucket and copy/paste the link into the post. Hope that helps, I wanna see that Kono!
Congrats on the new knives fellas.

konofuji1.jpg

That looks awesome dude, congrats! A very Sharp holiday season to all :)

No prob, I'm only online from my phone but if It's the same layout on a desktop it should be the fourth html code down when ya click url's.

Those are both damn sexy! Nice knives guys :D

Those konosuke fujiyama's look very pretty, i'll really have to buy one of those some day. I hope it cut's as good as it looks.

Those are some really cool moribashi. The deba ain't bad either :happymug:

Back