Quantcast
tossing out an idea - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: tossing out an idea

I like it. I think you should actually do a course schedule (single bevel, heiji, natural stones, double bevel etc.) and schedule it far enough in advance. Take a cue from some of those kitchen stores that do cooking classes. Just my 2 cents.

k.
    "There's only one thing I hate more than lying…skim milk, which is water that's lying about being milk." -- Ron Swanson

can i come by and crash it

sounds great tho

Are these going to be more PG than your last webcam business Jon?

"God sends meat and the devil sends cooks." - Thomas Deloney

i dont know... you know what they say about old habits and what not

i like the schedule idea... i'll try to put something together

Great idea, Jon! I don't have skype, but I think you're onto something with this one.
    09/06

Take a look around at: www.sharpandshinyshop.com

Email me at: tmclean@sharpandshinyshop.com

The alleles created by mutation may be beneficial

Quote Originally Posted by Lefty View Post
    Great idea, Jon! I don't have skype, but I think you're onto something with this one.
    Skype is free and pretty easy to download. You wouldn't even need a microphone or video camera, so if you are on the forums you should be able to take part.

I'm interested but would have to be on a weekly "drop in" schedule as my schedule changes weekly. Of course, this probably won't work well with a small limit of seats available. Just curious, why the max people? Is it because only so many people are allowed in a room? Or to allow people time to ask questions?

i can do up to 10 at a time with the system i paid for, but really the more people, the slower everything goes. Also, the more people there are, the more chance there is of people talking over one and other. If it really works out and becomes popular, i can always do more times.

This is a cool idea. I might be down soon, but not the first one

Quote Originally Posted by stevenStefano View Post
    Sounds like a great idea. If these classes were to be at 5ish PST that's about 1am UK time isn't it so that ain't too late
    Correct. We are GMT -8 out here.
    -Enjoy the ride. *** All statements made herein are my personal opinion and nothing more, regardless of tone or context. ***