New Years Giveaway!

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

PierreRodrigue

Reaction score
Gentlemen, and ladys! :D

I would like to take a moment to wish everone of you a very Merry Christmas! And to say thank you, for supporting me, and I guess putting up with me somewhat. I want to help start somebody's New Year with a smile and a new toy. It isn't a custom knife, heck I can't even seem to give myself one of those! What I would like to give away, is one of the vintage customized forks I have.

To keep it simple, just answer/post in this thread something as simple as "I'm in" or what ever you want. I will keep this going until New Years eve. And if I wake up in time "wink-wink, nudge-nudge" I will anounce a winner New Years Day. The winner will get a chance to customize it to a point. A decent set of scales, and choice of pins (brass, stainless, mosaic).

Each post gets a number in the upper right hand corner I beleive, that will be your number. If not, I will number you in the order the posts come in. Please, one entry per person. A winner will be selected by a random number generator, I will find one on line somewhere.

So, again, thank you, for all your advice and guidance. Have a Merry Christmas, and a Happy New Year!

Pierre

Awesome, that is very generous of you! I'm in!

I. AM. IN.

This is sa-weeeeeeeet. A Rodrigue carving fork, won for free at Christmas-time. What a fantastic thing for whoever gets it.

I'm in... love your knives, hopefully I'll own one some day. Happy holidays!

Sweet Pierre, Thanks.

I'm in.

A pettysuki - fork matching set could look sweet come thanksgiving next year! :) Oh its fun to dream.

I'm in. I really need a carving fork. Thanks for the generous offer and Happy New Year to you and yours.

Keith

I would just love one of those for the "you know what" :D

I'm in!

DarKHoeK

Back