• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Kitchen Knife Forums and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Watanabe yanagi for sale.........

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sudsy9977

Founding Member
Reaction score
Up for sal is a nearly new yanagi from watanabe.....it has a burnt chestnut d shaped handle.....i will point out that the fit between the buffalo horn and the wood .....there is a slight ridge u can feel.....a light sanding would fix he problem but im lazy......just thought I'd mention it.....was used a handful of times.....no chips or any damage of any kind......just needs a sharpening......for such a big knife it is quite light and very well balanced if uask me.......

Would make an awesome sushi knife.....not too much fish in my house though!......the knife itself is 13.25 inches long with a 12.5 inch cutting edge... It ain't a little kids knife......anyway .....this knife is 400 plus from watanabe and he is raising prices ten to twenty percent as of January 1st.....i am asking 325 shipped....i have he box.....there's a little nick inside the box bit hey it's a frigid box!......pm me with any offers also.....i would consider cash plus a trade also......Ryan

If it was a suji my left handed self would be all over it.

-Chuck

Pics will have to wait till after Xmas unfortunately but i will post them......i have no way of downloading pics now but im getting a computer in a few days......Ryan

Back