• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Kitchen Knife Forums and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Konosuke 240mm White Steel Kiritsuke Gyuto

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mhenry

Reaction score
Too many knives lying around collecting dust, so here is the first of several I have decided to sell
Used very lightly, resharpemed once, comes with saya. I am having a hard time pricing this thing. It was 300 bucks new from you know where
So if I discount it 30% for being used and add the cost of materials (about $50) to make the handle. I get $260.00 delivered in conUS. You guys let me know if this sounds fair
Thanks Mike

IMG_0841.jpg

IMG_0842.jpg

Mike, why couldn't you have put this up two weeks ago? All my Christmas funds are gone. Alas, someone else will have to snatch up this Konosuke deal ...

Beautiful job on the handle, BTW.

I am at the same time disappointed and relieved :)

Gahh! That was fast. Nice snag...soooo...Mike when you listing the others?

Damn

Would have loved this knife !!!

Any more coming up ?

If only I could send or revive messages it would have been mine...grrr. The perils of being the new guy

My typo in the title of this thread is buggin me can one of the mod's fix it?

JEEEZ.........The handle is worth $150,that is a steal.

You could have made a profit on this knife and you gave a pretty big discount. Handle is awesome

Got the knife tonight. Hoping to run it over the stones sometime in the next couple of days so I can break it in. Very nice work on the handle by the way.

Back