Quantcast
JNS 1000 - Page 2
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: JNS 1000

Seriously pathetic. I was going to buy something from them, but this crap is too much. Sneaking it into their page so it shows up on a google search. And with a ******, obviously fake review on the page.

Man, that is lame. Those guys just have no class at all..

Lars

Here we go again.....will they ever stop this crap?

I had hoped that by this point they had spent some time in the R&D department and put in some hard work to gain the knowledge and respect that this brings but it appears that this isn't the case. In my opinion, those guys know very little between them on this subject so they need to gain credibility and/or knowledge from people who do possess these things - that is if they wish to succeed selling these products.

Maksim, I'm sorry to hear that you're their newest victim (I know how it feels). I'd wager that you won't be the last. I'm disgusted....

Here we go again my name is again is used in description.
    This time it is same stone as mine.
    But wow for a pure sharpening the knife edge scrapping against unflattened corners of the stone.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...=2i-Fk8X2BkI#!

Those guys are F..... U.. Here's a little for google. JNS 1000 ... JNS 320 etc. is the brand of Maxim's stones. Mark R i c h m o n d and Ken Schwartz from Chef Knives To Go obviously don't care about ethics etc. and are willing to use others brandnames / do fake reviews - to promote their own business. From what I hear it's not the first time this has happened. I hope as many as possible will be aware of this and boycot the bastards.

I really have to appologize Dave and others, and I have to because to this point i didnt realized it was so serious!

Wouldnt expect that, but there it is! What kind of a person are you to steal somebodys work and post it on your website. Shite!

Surely we should write to the small knife producers he is selling within his shop, and tell them the story and ask to just stop the dealing with such a ***.

For what it's worth I just offered my support to Maxim by placing an order on the JNS 1000 grit stone. Looking forward to receive it

Nah, it's just a small contribution - for now - I'm sure there will be more buys from me in the future

Quote Originally Posted by maxim View Post
    Here we go again my name is again is used in description.
    This time it is same stone as mine.
    But wow for a pure sharpening the knife edge scrapping against unflattened corners of the stone.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...=2i-Fk8X2BkI#!
    I can't understand why are they mentioning your stone when you sell is so much cheaper then them, that is the dumbest thing ever.
    Here what I was told over at the other forum:
    I can't quite understand your 'English', but are you saying the 320's are the same stone? Really? You can tell this from just looking at two white stone pictures without even seeing both in action? What amazing powers of deduction. X ray vision over the net, lol.
    Then on the video description he claims they are the same, it looks like he has that magical X ray vision but others do not?

Your 320 is cheaper than theirs even if shipped to US, and how do they know is similar in characteristics is beyond me. And he is talking about honesty, what a tool.
    Oh and check this out:
    If you want to send me your 1k for me to compare directly, I can confirm that they are the same or not, but that's as much effort as I can devote to this.
    Can you believe that?

+ Reply to Thread