Page 4 of 13 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: JNS 1000

Quote Originally Posted by maxim View Post
    Ok now they use my name JNS on 1000, 320 and 600 grit stones just to bust they google search.
    I hope you guys see what happening here
    May be you should start selling the 600 bamboo too, your price will be much cheaper shipper to US anyway. That should make them happy for sure.

Quote Originally Posted by maxim View Post
    Ok now they use my name JNS on 1000, 320 and 600 grit stones just to bust they google search.
    I hope you guys see what happening here
    Man that really sucks!!

I had contemplated sending some of my hard earned money to "that place" at a point in time, now I am glad I didn't and can say that I never will. If I'm ever in the market for a J-nat I will contact you for sure.

I just received my JNS 1000 stone. Nice solid packaging, quick turnaround A++ ... now I just have to try it out - can't wait

Quote Originally Posted by BraisedorStewed View Post
    I had contemplated sending some of my hard earned money to "that place" at a point in time, now I am glad I didn't and can say that I never will. If I'm ever in the market for a J-nat I will contact you for sure.
    For Jnats I'd never buy from anyone else but Maksim, I have tried at least two stones from all available vendors except one, but based on what people say about them I am glad I did not buy from them.Maksim has great variety of high quality stones from very soft stones for knives, to super hard stones for razors.

Quote Originally Posted by BraisedorStewed View Post
    One more post and you can join giveaway

This whole thing is incredibly lame and they are lying about you and your prices to boost their own business. Just another example of why so many of us post here now

Anyone ever consider the fact that Mark and Ken actually believe these are the same stone?

Anyone ever consider that Mark and Ken might be actually the same person?
    Spike C
    "The Buddha resides as comfortably in the circuits of a digital computer or the gears of a cycle transmission as he does at the top of a mountain."
    Pirsig