Quantcast
JNS 1000 - Page 6
Page 6 of 13 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Thread: JNS 1000

So Maxim, if they don't have your stones what do they have?
    Bork, Bork, Bork!

Quote Originally Posted by chefofthefuture View Post
    So Maxim, if they don't have your stones what do they have?
    I don't see any reason why i should say it, then i will be as lame as them.

edit: you know maybe i just get couple of them for sell

Quote Originally Posted by 99Limited View Post
    It's buried down in the later pages of the Naniwa Chosera or Bester thread.
    Boy, we will quadruple traffic on KF with this post
    Here it is:

http://www.knifeforums.com/forums/sh...d/870040/tp/6/

Here Ken writes "The *** 1k (aka jns1k)..." and I thought that certainty was only about death and taxes. Here is another good one "...They look, sound and cut the same. Pretty obvious to me" So, did Ken buy one from you, Maxim -?

"If there’s something worth doing, it’s worth overdoing.” - An US saying.

If my KKF Inbox is full (or not), please contact me via Email: anvlts@gmail.com

Nope
    I like how they like to play wise guys for something they did not even try hehe...
    Its ok to guess, but make public announcement that they are same stones and publish it on they website its just to much.

Dan, if it is not the same stone, you should ask for your money back, or get one from JNS and have two.

Maxim, wise guys has a slightly different meaning (or a second meaning) here in the US, than in the rest of English-speaking world as the word combination would imply.

Could not help but think about Jimmy Two Times character "I'm gonna go get the papers, get the papers"

LOL

Quote Originally Posted by mhlee View Post
    If you do a search of "jns" on the website, you get two hits - to the 320 and 600 stones where Ken comments how each stone retains swarf similar to the "JNS 320."

I haven't seen the videos that are posted, nor do I care to, but did Ken actually buy the JNS 320 stone or did he borrow it from someone?

Also, where is this thread in KF that people are referring to?
    No he has never tried JNS 320 , he also accused me of claiming they were same stones, only to then start referring to them as being the same stone.
    If that is not the most illogical way of thinking I do not know what is. Of coarse they have no problem claiming the 1k is identical, based on color I guess since they have not tired JNS 1k either. That is the dumbest thing ever, that is like saying Sigma power soft and hard are the same stone, just because the look the same.

Quote Originally Posted by maxim View Post
    Its ok to guess, but make public announcement that they are same stones and publish it on they website its just to much.

http://www.knifeforums.com/forums/sh...hp?tid/917790/

Ken: "This is one of several 1000 grit stones available among the ******** Synthetic Japanese Waterstones. This particular one is part of the *** or plum series. Most notable for it's georgeous speckled pattern, it is a particularly beautiful stone that sharpens as well as it looks. ..."

CKTG: "Now THAT"S where I've seen that JNS 1000 stone! It's the *** 1K! Ha, it's on my shelf and I've been using it at home for the past week!!!! Guess I don't need a loaner after all. Nice video Ken. Glad folks in the US can get this quality stone for less money without having to pay for customs and get free shipping to boot."

Edit: I probably should have sent this to you (Maxim) as a PM. I am happy to remove it if you wish.

Maksim, when will you have more JNS 1000 in stock?
    “I hear and I forget. I see and I remember. I do and I understand.”

Quote Originally Posted by Johnny.B.Good View Post

Glad folks in the US can get this quality stone for less money without having to pay for customs and get free shipping to boot."
    I am not sure I understand what he means by that. I never payed customs fees when I got stuff from abroad.