Quantcast
JNS 1000
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 13 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: JNS 1000

Sponsors

JNS 1000

This topic was mention at youtube and KF, i did not started it or made any comments before they started to clame it !!

Recently some vendor clammed that they have my JNS 1000 grit stone they even use my name on other stone on they website !!!
    The thing that pissed me most of that they use JNS 1000 in they website !

To prove that it is different stone i made a video but still they think its same stone.
    On my viset to Japan i have visited Tanaka toishi where all of they re brandet stones come from. And i know what brand that stone is, i will kip it secret to not be same jurk as they are !

In Japan that color of stones is very popular they call it marble actually same color is used on 6k 8k 4k 400 grit in all different brands, basically if you order enough stones you can choose your own color.

My stone is even bigger, harder, cheaper as you can see in the video and faster ! But still they dont see the differens in the video, i am thinking how can they make evaluation of stones if they cant even see differens in simple synthetic stones How can they sell Naturals stones then !

My point is in this post, that color or brand do not tell you anything how stone preforms and what stone it is ! I dont mention witch stone is better here !! Just pointing out they are not the same

Here is my video reply:

I will not mention who sellers is or what brands is used of they stones !

I used your 1k on my moritaka, full pressure mode uthil my hands hurt from grinding, the stone barely barely dished, not smidgen of mud on it all pure swarf. Ken stone makes so much more mud compared one has to be blind not to be able to see the difference.

As far as naturals from another vendor that we all know ,I heard some pretty interesting stories about the quality of the product and the customer service. Apparently if someone in Japan says that the stones are good and stamps them then they can't possibly be flawed in any way, therefore no returns are accepted.

I see the site and I'm not surprised this fella will use your name - anything for a buck ... or 2.

Sponsors
    For me its just very weird why they start all that, the only reason most be that they think i have very good reputation

What's the cost of this stone shipped to US?

M

"If there’s something worth doing, it’s worth overdoing.” - An US saying.

If my KKF Inbox is full (or not), please contact me via Email: anvlts@gmail.com

You sure have and I think that fool have been acting stupid on many occations - posting terrible utube vids etc. I don't even understand why people send $$ his way - to me he is as fake as one can be ...

After typing jns 1000 into google, i can now begin to see why Dave has such a with those two (you know who)

That's pretty poor behaviour if you ask me.

Quote Originally Posted by Peco View Post
    You sure have and I think that fool have been acting stupid on many occations - posting terrible utube vids etc. I don't even understand why people send $$ his way - to me he is as fake as one can be ...
    ha ha those stone reviews are so bad...

I don't understand why everyone thinks they are the same stone...they look very different to me.

Maksim, the JNS 1000 looks like an incredible stone!

I don't think it's because people think it's the same stone. Trouble is that Maxim's "brandname" is in the title on the page where the stone is advertised.

+ Reply to Thread