chef clogs

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Derryn

Reaction score
Do any of you guys know of a brand which designs quality work clogs besides the usual birkis and crocs. Preferably ones, with good soles and no backs.

Sanita. They are the original Dansko manufacturer. So if you want the original quality dansko, get Sanita.

I use crocs, there cheap, comphy and hold up very well, i had a pair of birkis, they wore out in in under a year, nothing like your shoes craping out on you the week of mothers day. plus the break in period was hell on my feet.

I liked the pair that I had by "Klogs". They lasted me just over a year and a half working 7 days a week 8 months out of the year and a normal 40 hr. 5 day week during the other 4. Just replaced them with a pair of crocs.

+1 on the shoes for crews.

I've been wearing the same pair for over 2 years now. I've worn them alot including outside of the kitchen. I've worn sections of the sole down to nothing so that areas are no longer non slip. I'd give them another 6 months probably before they are totally shot, not bad for under 25 bucks.

I also like the Klogs brand ones.

Throw a little "Shoe Goop" on the sole and yer ready for more years!

Back