Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Calling all Shig owners

Quote Originally Posted by andoniminev View Post
    What was the waiting time with JWW?
    he said he waited 14 months. i don't know typical that was, but it didn't surprise me.

I may have just got lucky but the last one I bought off JWW around a year ago took about a week between placing the order on the web and the knife showing up in the mail. My first one might have been more like 6 months but they called and told me that up front.

New shig owner here! It'll be in the mail soon. Bought the nakiri from Curtis. Super excited because its been thinned and polished already!

Congrats ... Will receive a KU Nakiri myself one of these days (not a Shig but close lol) maybe I will thin and polish mine as well - who knows

I got my Shigefusa kitaeji 250 yesterday. It took just 5 days. The most beautiful knife I have ever seen. Impressed. It is test time soon. There is one more for sale and ready to ship, if you are interested, contact me. It is the web shop i bought mine which are selling. 22 cm gyto kitaeji shigefusa with octagonal handle. there is only one left.

Glad that you like it Guess you mean this one http://www.japan-messer-shop.de/Shig...-rostfrei.html

Quote Originally Posted by Peco View Post
    Glad that you like it Guess you mean this one http://www.japan-messer-shop.de/Shig...-rostfrei.html
    Yes, that is the one. I did not want to post the site because I do not know if that is OK because they are vendors. Anyway, I got the best service and they were very helpful.

I've been looking for a available 240 for quite some time now.
    Anyone have a second hand one they are willing to let go off.