Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 61

Thread: Next Year's Burl

  1. #1
    Weird Wood Pusher Burl Source's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Kerby, OR
    Posts
    3,570

    Next Year's Burl

    This is some of what will be coming next year.
    I will make a post when I have any of this posted in our web store.
    California Buckeye Burl. Obnoxious looking stuff, but some people like it.
    Mark Farley / Burl Source
    Phone 541-287-1029, Email burlsource@gmail.com
    Visit our web store

  2. #2
    Senior Member
    99Limited's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    LVW, Manchester, NJ
    Posts
    1,030
    You think your special piece of Koa is cool, I love this stuff, especially the long block in the middle of this group. This is the great thing about wood, there's something for everybody.

  3. #3
    Quote Originally Posted by 99Limited View Post
    You think your special piece of Koa is cool, I love this stuff, especially the long block in the middle of this group. This is the great thing about wood, there's something for everybody.

    Inspired by God, Forged by Fire, Tempered by Water, Grounded by Earth, Guided by the spirit.. Randy Haas

    Availible Knives

  4. #4
    WOW! What a coincindence. I just bought a load of Buckeye burl thin lumber looking just like these pieces (burly, curly, black, blue, light three tone wood...stuff) for a saya for another project and I was wondering how the heck am I going to find matching handles for the rest of all that saya wood. Well, hello, hello! You just made my day a little more interesting, Mark.

    DarKHOeK

  5. #5
    Senior Member
    sachem allison's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    nyc
    Posts
    3,972
    Quote Originally Posted by Darkhoek View Post
    WOW! What a coincindence. I just bought a load of Buckeye burl thin lumber looking just like these pieces (burly, curly, black, blue, light three tone wood...stuff) for a saya for another project and I was wondering how the heck am I going to find matching handles for the rest of all that saya wood. Well, hello, hello! You just made my day a little more interesting, Mark.

    DarKHOeK
    welcome back!

  6. #6
    Mark, any other hints as to what the New Year holds????

  7. #7
    Weird Wood Pusher Burl Source's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Kerby, OR
    Posts
    3,570
    Quote Originally Posted by bcrano View Post
    Mark, any other hints as to what the New Year holds????
    Other new woods I am in the process of cleaning up are;
    Madrone Burl
    Red Morrell Burl
    Vasticola Burl
    African Blackwood
    Mark Farley / Burl Source
    Phone 541-287-1029, Email burlsource@gmail.com
    Visit our web store

  8. #8
    I love this burl also.

    We are a strange bunch Mark !!

  9. #9

    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Jackson, MI.
    Posts
    1,524
    Red Morrell and african blackwood....yummy!!!! love red morrell....

  10. #10
    Totally jonesing to see the new offerings

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •